Surpassing 5 Million Daily Views
Harness the web as a business tool: the smoother your website can function, the better the relationship you can have with your customers.Visit Website
Dagens Nyheter (DN) is one of the largest daily newspapers in Sweden. As their web traffic increased to 1.5 million unique visitors per week & 5 million page views per day, their existing custom-built system needed a massive upgrade in order to continue delivering seamless performance for their loyal readers.
Developed on the Episerver platform, Niteco built the new site for easy management, upgrade and maintenance. Highlight features include:
- A responsive mobile site adapting to various platforms
- Intuitive user interface and user experience
- A ping back model to synchronize videos and deliver faster media
- A premium content add-in along with a subscription payment model
- Excellent visualization with a retina image solution
- Book-marking and author-follow system
- Seamless content publishing workflow between the digital and the printed version
This system always maintains its performance of 100% uptime. With a smooth web experience, Dagens Nyheter can maintain their original audience while attracting new readership.