A Multilingual Website for Bisnode to Conquer 18 Markets
Large enterprises must strategize globally, yet execute locally. Because customers use their native languages to search, localized websites boost sales, brand awareness and customer experience.Visit Website
Bisnode, a driver of thought leadership, was once 280 companies before all brands came under one umbrella back in 2014. With their new business strategy in place, they sought a software development partner to deliver sites that reflected their new direction. The tasks are:
- Synchronize 17 sites onto the same Episerver CMS and align economies of scale when it comes to web management.
- Develop a web solution that supports brand consistency across its markets, allowing local adaptations of available services
- Build sites that drive thought leadership, drive sales.
The website platform required integrations with other third-party systems, which presented the risks of adaptability and compatibility. We also had to create templates and blocks for those third-party systems, that would be both adaptable and easy-to-use.
Utilizing Episerver Digital Experience Cloud (Episerver DXC), we have built a global solution that enables Bisnode to launch 18 different websites, with common core but each with local variations. www.bisnode.se was the first site to launch in February 2017.
Each country gets a localized site, translated and adapted from the original one to maintain consistency. The web solution also uses:
- Episerver Forms for admins to make new forms by reusing existing content blocks
- Instant templates to quickly produce complex content with a stack of blocks
- Episerver Find for powerful search capability and automatic creation of targeted content
- ImageVault Cloud for digital asset management
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
The project is still ongoing with 19 sites to be launched in 2017, including a global site. More functionalities such as CRM-Integration and Marketing Automation are planned to be implemented.
to transform your business and drive results?